Since we’ve just about reached mid year, I thought I’d take a look back at some of the goals I set for myself this year and see how I’m doing on accomplishing them. Here’s the list I shared with you way back in January:
- Start exercising regularly (hello muffin top, it’s time you find someone else’s midsection to cling to)
- Reopen my jewelry shop (for real this time!)
- Style a photoshoot
- Organize more fundraising/volunteer work (because honestly, nothing feels better than knowing you’ve helped someone when they’re down)
- Go on a vacation (my husband and I have never been on a vacation together (!). I want to pack up the kids and do something fun for a couple of days–even if we don’t even cross state lines!)
- Finish the projects I start (I’m talking to you, to-do list!)
. . . . . .
OK, so I haven’t tackled many of these (which probably automatically means I’m not doing so good on that last one, huh?).
I absolutely have not exercised regularly. Or much at all, to be honest. Maybe oogling some pretty workout clothes will fix that?
I have not reopened my jewelry shop, although I did make a few pieces for our Bijou shoot, which ignited a little bit of a flame under my butt. I even discussed photo sessions with my fab business partner and photographer friend. Still, I have not made a single new piece for said photo session. I did make these headpieces though!
photos by Jackie Pfeffer
I haven’t organized any fundraising/volunteer work, but that is definitely staying on my list. I’ll have to brainstorm this weekend.
The vacation thing needs some more brainstorming too. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I’m hoping to have that ticked off my list by the end of July!
How have you done with your resolutions?
PS I finally launched a FACEBOOK PAGE! Come on over and like me!