She’s so right! You can tell a lot about a girl by what she finds important enough to keep next to her bed. Not quite as much as you can tell by what she throws in her purse (mine is, quite fittingly, a disaster!), but enough.
Here’s what mine looks like today:
So here’s what I’ve got:
- A lamp with a shade that won’t stay on straight (really fitting, if you ask me)
- A ton of moisturizers (Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free, Johnson’s Baby Lotion, Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme, Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme, ChapStick mint lip balm)
- A glass of water on a coaster because you have to respect the wood (note: the language in that link is NSFW or children!)
- A binky for late-night feeding sessions
- A box of tissues for when my five-year old inevitably sneaks into our bed ninja-style only to wake me up later because her nose might be running (same applies for the glass of water)
- A photo of said five-year old in a (now broken) frame she made for my husband for Father’s Day a couple of years ago
What’s on your bedside table? Let us know in the comments below or link back to a post of your own!